Friday, May 9, 2008

Project Three

Letter 1
1. Readers need to know th effects of sonar use on marine mammals and the consequences of this use.
2. Yes they are aware of this
3. Educated
4. The navy will most likely not care. They will probably state that it is required for national security
5. I will include quotes and stats produced by them
6. This letter needs to be greatly ethos and logos
*This letter was mailed Monday, May 5

Letter 2
1. Readers need to know any recent events and be remindded of the dangers of sonar use
2. Yes they are aware of this
3. Educated
4. The NDRC is for the control of sonar use in waters
5. I blieve they will trust the sources which work in conjunction with them
6. By providing much information, they believe in this
*This letter was mailed Monday, May 5

Letter 3
1. Reader needs to be aware of various events connecting sonar use and beachings of the animal
2. Yes they are aware of this
3. Educated
4. I hope this letter will help persuade the people to take a greater step towards protecting the animals
5. I will include stats and facts to convince them
6. This letter will be written to persuade tem to change their current status on the matter
*This letter was sent via email on Monday, May 5

No comments: